Artworker+ Terms and Conditions
First2Print Ltd (company number 07420834) (“First2Print”) is referred to in these terms and conditions (Trading Terms) as “We” or “Us” and “Our” means belonging to Us.
By placing any written, verbal or electronic subscription or order with Us for (First2Print) services supplied by Us (Order) in accordance with these Trading Terms, You accept these Trading Terms in your own right referred to in these Trading Terms as “You” and “Your” means belonging to You.
Please read these Trading Terms carefully before using the Site or Our Services.
1. Account Creation
You may create an account by filling out specific forms using your password and other necessary information.
When using the Site, You shall be responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account, password, and other credentials and for secure access to your device. You shall not assign your account to anyone. We are not responsible for unauthorised access to your account that results from misappropriation or theft of your account. We may, at Our discretion, and on reasonable grounds, refuse or cancel the Service, terminate your account, and remove or edit content.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from persons under the age of 18 (eighteen). If You are under 18 (eighteen) years old, You may not use the Site and may not enter under these Trading Terms. Some countries may have other age threshold and if that age threshold applies to Our Site, we will consider the applicable age threshold.
2. General Conditions
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the Site through which the Service is provided, without express written permission by Us.
(a) Required Information. Each request for Services (Task) submitted to Us should consist of (i) a detailed description of the Task and (ii) electronic files, if any, required to complete the Task (together, User Content).
(b) Representation Regarding Right to Submit. By submitting a Task to Us, You that You own the User Content or otherwise have the right to submit User Content to Us, and Your use of the User Content does not violate any third-party intellectual property or other rights.
(c) Ownership of User Content. You maintain the ownership rights in any User Content that You submit to the Site.
(d) Grant of Limited Rights to Us. By submitting a Task to Artworker+, the Customer gives Us the rights to the User Content solely to the extent necessary to complete the Task.
(e) Grant of Limited Rights to Us. Each Customer authorises Us to retain archival copies of all User Content that such Customer has submitted unless deleted by the customer.
4. How The Artworker+ Service Works
Artworker+ offers fix-priced subscription based graphic design and print ready art services (Services). Artworker+ is an online service where users (Customers) can a) subscribe to Services for a monthly-recurring fee, and request a certain number of graphic design (Design Task) and print ready art tasks (Graphic Task) to be completed based on the subscription level which has been purchased.
An example of a Graphic Task would be to add bleed and crops to a PDF file while preserving the file quality.
An example of a Design Task is the creation of a promotional poster based on several Customer supplied visual assets, text and design brief.
The Services work as follows:
- Customer subscribes to the monthly / yearly fix-priced subscription service;
- Customer provides order briefing and supplied content, if applicable;
- Artworker+ delivers the completed Design Task or Graphic Task; and
- Customer accepts completed Design Task or Graphic Task or requests edits until the end products meets the required brief or specifications.
Delivery to Customer - Turnaround Time: When a Design Task and / or Graphic Task is requested, We will deliver that Design Task and / or Graphic Task within the number of business day/s as specified on the Customer’s current subscription type. Each revision request will operate under the same process.
Delivery to Customer - Acceptance: When a Design Task and / or Graphic Task is complete, the Customer who submitted it will be contacted by Us to request acceptance. A Design Task and / or Graphic Task is considered accepted by the Customer, when the Customer advises Us by submitting electronic approval via the Artworker+ website (“Accepted”).
Delivery to Customer - Proofing and Revision: If a Customer is not satisfied with the initial proof of the Design Task and / or Graphic Task, the Customer may decline the proof and it will be returned to Artworker+ for revision. We will modify the work product to make the proof meet the Customer’s reasonable expectations. We will resubmit the revision within 1 business day.
Delivery to Customer - Files: When a Design Task and / or Graphic Task is Accepted, We will make available all electronic files associated with the Design Task and / or Graphic Task including, underlying original files if allowed by your subscription terms, and a print ready PDF. We are not responsible for any electronic file problems or issues after delivery of associated files.
Due to Font licensing restrictions we do not supply the font files used in any creative content.
If We determine that either (1) the Customer demands with respect to work product are not reasonable given the original specification and instructions, (2) the Customer is being actively malicious, or (3) the Customer has not provided enough guidance, direction, or instruction to Us resulting in the need for multiple edits, the Customer will be deemed to have Accepted the Service.
6. Payment and Cancellations
We set fees for using the Site or Services. All fees are published separately on relevant pages on the Site. We may, at Our sole discretion, at any time, change the fees. If You do not agree with a price change, You have the right to reject the change by unsubscribing from the subscription (where relevant).
We may use certified payment systems which also may have their commissions. Such commissions may be implied on You when You choose a payment system during the checkout process. Detailed information about commissions of such payment systems may be found on their websites/applications.
If You have subscribed to a subscription for Services, Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the applicable subscription period, unless You cancel your subscription before the end of the then-current subscription period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period. We shall not refund any subscription fees already paid to Us, except cases when the refund rights apply. To cancel, submit the action in the Customer account profile page. This will automatically cancel your subscription at which point You will retain full access to use the design subscription service until the next billing cycle begins.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Services (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
^We provide a fourteen (14) day risk free access to our Beginner Subscription. If You are not satisfied with the service and notify us within fourteen (14) days of starting the Beginner Subscription We will provide a full refund for the total sum paid on that subscription.
A return will be provided only if:
- It is the first Beginner Subscription You have taken and notification is made within the first 14 days
- Continued use or renewal of the subscription does not entitle You to receive the return.
- We, at Our discretion, may provide the refund even in cases when You are not entitled.
7. Content Rules
Any of artwork, content or other materials which you provide to us in connection with the printing and/or production of the Goods (“Materials”) must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Include child sexual abuse material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be misleading or likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal content or activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Materials emanates from third party, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.